TV sketches




















As this blog hasn't been updated in a while, I thought I'd better show the rest of the TV sketches I've done. Above, on Celebrity Mastermind, Mick Hucknall of Simply Red, and below him, comedian Mel Smith.






















A Palestinian face, from the news, and below him, a contestant on Mastermind.




















New detective series called Wallander, set in Sweden which I really enjoyed. This is Kenneth Branagh who plays Wallander. I was really impressed with his acting!




















Adding some colour to the Sky News sketches but I think it was a mistake! Guest David Kuo, above, financial advisor. He always has some really good advice and given in a way anyone can understand. I can't remember the name of the other man but he looked very stern.



















Sky News editor Tim Marshall, above, and below him guest Lord Digby Jones.



















Contestants on Mastermind. I like to draw from this show as I have a chance to do it in real time - the camera pans in slowly and they each appear twice.





















Top is a TV sketch - I liked her profile and glasses, and below is a lady I sat behind on the tram.

Comments

Stephen Gardner said…
great work, great site, love the concept of TV sketches. I'll be back for more.
Rob Carey said…
Love your people sketches- so interesting to draw people on TV, and you do such a great job with them.
Teresa said…
I like your smooth sketching style. Sketching from TV sounds awfully difficult... considering that the subject keeps going in and out of view!

Popular Posts