Postcard














This month's postcard went to Robyn, of Have Dogs Will Travel, in Tuscany. The aim of the postcard exchange is to get the postcards out around the end of the month for the next. I had no inspiration at all until the month has nearly gone and I spotted these berries. Then I couldn't wait to get started - funny how inspiration comes and goes so dramatically sometimes.

Most of it is painted with watercolours (Sennelier) on 640gsm Saunders Waterford paper and finished off with some touches of coloured pencil. I used coloured pencil for the border and then gave it a splattered background with the green and purple watercolours.

Now, I think, is the right time to take a little break from blogging and the computer and re-charge the batteries. Thanks very much for visiting!

Comments

Teresa said…
This is beautiful!! Never could resist red berries :-)
ALO said…
good and distinct designs

Popular Posts